[vcf-midatlantic] JUNE 12 & 13 REPAIR WORKSHOP INFO

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 15:36:30 UTC 2021

Hello!
Well I've duly registered myself to work on repairing a Compaq
Portable 2 who's disk drive took itself out. As for parts that was
secured early on. Jeff? Did you get my private (off-list) note
concerning train times to Belmar?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 2:02 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic

> I will be running this month's repair workshop
>
> Signup for June 2021 Repair Workshop here:
> June 2021 Repair Workshop Signup Sheet
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11iQyGDYyrFsAFQp73YwYnL-3soQIVDGOLidaLuXau5Y/edit?usp=sharing>
>

> Spaces are first come first serve to the CDL space. Limited space
> available. Overflow space in 9032-A building.
>
> Sign up to guarantee a table!!!
>
> *DATES*:
>
> June 12 & 13, 2021
>

> *LOCATIONS:*
>
> InfoAge: 2201 Marconi Road, Wall Township, NJ
>
> 1) Building 9059 (CDL Hackerspace - Formerly IXR)
>
> AND
>
> 2) Building 9032-A (Old workshop area in main building)
>
> TIME:
> Saturday START time == 10 A.M. END time == 11PM.
> Sunday START time == 10 A.M. and END == 5 P.M.
>
> *SIGNUP HERE!*: Signup sheet Click HERE!
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11iQyGDYyrFsAFQp73YwYnL-3soQIVDGOLidaLuXau5Y/edit?usp=sharing>
>
> Fask Masks are required for non vaccinated people. Vaccinated people have
> the option to wear masks or not.
>

> *COST:*- $15 per person, PER day. This money goes to InfoAge and CDL.
>
> - $25 per night for those wanting to stay overnight (Money goes to InfoAge).
>
> Please pay ME upon arrival.
>
> Cash or PayPal is acceptable as payment. Ask ahead of time if you need to
> use a credit card.
>
> *OVERNIGHT*:
>
> Bring your own pillow, blankets, soap etc. We provide a bed frame and an
> uncovered mattress. There are showers and a kitchen for your use.
>
> - You can pay via PayPal to paypal at vcfed.org. or to me via cash or credit
> card in person.
>

> *EQUIPMENT:*
>
> - VCF will provide a table and you can use any available electrical outlet.
> - Bring your own tools, power strips, power cords, and supplies etc.
>
> - If you need particular tools that you don't know or particular parts,
> please post to the list for those going. They may have what you need. Let
> them know ahead of time.
>
> - Let everyone know what project you are working on ahead of time to
> inspire collaboration.
>
> *DRINKS*:
> You should bring your own. We have a refrigerator in CDL to keep them cold.
> VCF will buy some water and soft drinks for member use.
>
> *FOOD*:
> *Saturday afternoon*:
> Pizza from Attilios (Tinton Falls)
>
> *Saturday Night Dinner at 7PM?*:
> 1) Main Street Bar and Grill
> 2) Brickhouse Tap and Tavern
> 3) MJs
>
> Signup here for Saturday Dinner
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iSqU1KhZBM4IMCREnYhOBIj1y7FjtcVZROmJCTFKkeA/edit?usp=sharing>
>
> *Sunday Morning*:
> Bagel order from Delicious Bagels
> Sign-up HERE
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mOaIF6tAh4CzcQKV-jW4mdKdhPYaz-fRUarkr-ioHbE/edit?usp=sharing>

> [...]

"Now be careful! We don't want to surprise them." Possibly said by the
Fourth Doctor after discovering the three of them were on Skaro.