[vcf-midatlantic] Quick update for the VCF team re the goings on in Building 9059
maflynn at theflynn.org
Sun Jun 13 00:33:49 UTC 2021
1) Replaced the chipped and worn out screwdrivers and torx drivers
with new Wiha kit.
2) Started replacing the soldering stations with Hakko FX888D-23BY
3) Added new assortments of heat shrink tubing and LED
4) Added the "MS" dies for the Daniels DMC WA2 pneumatic crimpers,
already have the "D" dies and a stock of pins. BM-21 tool holder is
5) Thanks to Andy, CDL now has a compressor to blow the accumulated
junk out of a PC.
6) ESD safe storage boxes were donated, they are sitting atop the
parts bin. Anyone want to sort and label?
7) Restock of machine IC sockets underway, delayed due to supply
Lastly, CDL is standing up a dedicated BBS server in the next two
weeks, access details are below
* OS: Ubuntu
* BBS: Citadel
* Dial-up pilot number: 848-274-2600, locked at 1200 baud.
* SSH: citadel.compdecon.org
More information about the vcf-midatlantic