[vcf-midatlantic] Bernie S paid a visit!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Jun 13 17:21:40 UTC 2021

Bernie S paid a visit on May 16 at the very end of our repair workshop. He
had brought some items for Dmitry. One thing was a custom built 6502 system
with all sorts of wires. Another one was a custom built Apple // clone.
Very interesting to see all these items.

Sorry this is so late, but I've been busy planning for VCF East.
Here are some pictures of the items:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DhjdsPnDN9s5vkCTalxUilHZGvctiVtt?usp=sharing

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>