[vcf-midatlantic] Tales from the Repair Workshop 6/12 & 6/13, 2021

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Jun 14 16:54:55 UTC 2021

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 10:38 AM laurakid <laurakid7 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sorry I missed it!  I guess I have to wait until August.  No idea where
> System Source is : ).

Here is the System Source Museum website: https://museum.syssrc.com/
Here is the Google Map for it in Hunt Valley, MD which is north of
Baltimore: https://goo.gl/maps/irqWovzfXshFBUTm7
It is a wonderful museum run by our national board member Bob Roswell and I
encourage every to visit this well put together museum!