[vcf-midatlantic] Tales from Atari ST oddness

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Mon Jun 14 17:02:09 UTC 2021

> Not from Atari, but a MultiSync monitor will do both.

But.. then it doesn't match the computer case.

I actually have an Atari ST color monitor and I want to do the thing where
you swap out component inside so you can make the picture larger on the
tube. As shipped from what I read the parts couldn't handle the power draw
and would fail prematurely so Atari backed down the image size on the
tube so they wouldn't blow up.

You got one job Atari ST... that is Notator and Cubase.

Maybe MidiMaze too.

  - Ethan