[vcf-midatlantic] MICRO (6502) magazine article index by system

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 18:06:39 UTC 2021

If anyone is interested and it's not already published WWW-wise, I scanned
the "MICRO index by system" published by MICRO magazine, which ran from
1977 to 1980 or 1981.  I found the index within a stack of MICRO magazines
I have been moving around.

This is useful to have because MICRO had a lot of useful technical info
relating to the 6502-based micros of the time period.  It's hard to search
the web for "micro index" - one just gets a lot of nasdaq stock stuff.
I did not check 6502 or other archive sites, this may already be listed
there, but here it is again

https://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=783

Bill