[vcf-midatlantic] Tales from Atari ST oddness

Blake Patterson blakespot at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 19:14:12 UTC 2021

Just get some TV tools (plastic screwdrivers essentially) and adjust the H
and W pots on the TV board, careful not to touch the tube and die. I did
this on several of the mono ST screens which shipped displaying
postage-stamp-sized images. Was pretty easy. And I was 13.

bp

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 1:02 PM Ethan O'Toole via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Heisenberg may have slept here.