[vcf-midatlantic] Tales from the Repair Workshop 6/12 & 6/13, 2021

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:51:41 UTC 2021

Hello!
I should contribute here, that I spent the time getting my Compaq
Portable 2 system repaired. While the screen shows signs of age, the
system itself works. I believe I'll still be able to apply the system
for its original purposes. I found the group, especially Ian, very
helpful.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 10:35 AM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic