[vcf-midatlantic] MICRO (6502) magazine article index by system & recommendation for early reading.

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 20:02:30 UTC 2021

One I can think of is the Target newsletter, 1979-1981, which was an AIM-specific newsletter.

Rich

--

Rich Cini

http://cini.classiccmp.org

http://altair32.classiccmp.org

On 6/15/21, 3:59 PM, "vcf-midatlantic on behalf of Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic" <vcf-midatlantic-bounces at lists.vcfed.org on behalf of vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:

Dates on these possible "pre micro" pieces?

On 6/15/2021 3:14 PM, Bill Degnan via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
They're totally homebrew with hand-written and typed pages, printed on a
copier.  I think Bill Sudbrink has them.    The logo is hand-drawn.
  I kind of assumed these were already on the web but I did not find any
archives.

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 9:36 AM Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic <

Less formally published items must be interesting!  It would be good to
confirm.
What dates?  Rare stuff!
Similarly good reading is from the Dr Dobs early stuff, I recommend
getting ahold of the
1976 "best of" volume, and maybe the next three.  Fun reading what people
were thinking
back then.