[vcf-midatlantic] MICRO (6502) magazine article index by system & recommendation for early reading.

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 20:08:27 UTC 2021

I remember maybe 10 years ago figuring out the connection between the typed
copier paper version and the formally-published MICRO mags.  I will see
what notes I have, maybe I wrote something about it someplace, but IIRC
Bill Sudbrink has these.  They have "6502" written in pen.  I suppose 1976
given the 650a came out in late 75 (?), but the 6502 was not really popular
until the JOLT/Apple I/Kim 1 of 1976.

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 4:00 PM Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic <