[vcf-midatlantic] The TI-99/4A turns 40!

Blake Patterson blakespot at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 19:14:17 UTC 2021

Saw that. It was my first computer. Christmas 1982. I talk about it a bit
here:

https://bytecellar.com/2016/07/03/33-year-old-roll-of-film-offers-a-glimpse-of-my-vintage-computing-beginnings/

I have since setup another complete system (complete w/ TIPIPeb with a
mounter RPi 3), but it's not the same one I had so long ago.

That one, I sold:
https://bytecellar.com/2019/05/08/computer-classifieds-dating-back-over-35-years-uncovered/

bp

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 12:18 PM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Heisenberg may have slept here.