[vcf-midatlantic] Laserdisk transfer to digital?

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 18:53:40 UTC 2021

I would think depending on the player,
You could use the highest resolution possible to video capture the content.
Many laser disc players have S-video which is probably the best resolution you’ll get.
And if sound is as important as the video, some players have optical outputs to capture audio.
If copy protection is an issue, then it may be a different story.
That is mostly dependent  on the video capture card.

Mike

Sent from: