[vcf-midatlantic] Laserdisk transfer to digital?

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Jun 20 20:29:02 UTC 2021

On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 4:23 PM Jeff Salzman via vcf-midatlantic <

> I have a laserdisc player, time base corrector, and video capture card. How
> soon does this need done?

There is no rush for this, but I would like someone to work on it steadily
so that it doesn't get forgotten.
A player was donated, but don't know if it works or if it is better or
worse than your player. I will leave that up to you.
Alex Jaccocks has offered to do this, but maybe both of you can figure out
between you two who wants to do it or collaborate.