[vcf-midatlantic] Laserdisk transfer to digital?

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Mon Jun 21 20:24:18 UTC 2021

Woah! He has one! I remember seeing one of those at a NASA auction.

BUT... the discs I have are 3M branded "blank" laserdiscs that are not in
a cart, they work in a normal consumer laser disc machine. The video on
them is surgeries, some kind of doctor training. It looks like the 3M
silver floppy disc boxes, but it's just a cardboard sleeve with the
recorded disc inside, no caddy.

 		- Ethan