[vcf-midatlantic] Sperry Univac Core - Which computer and Capacity?

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 04:55:45 UTC 2021

Honestly I dont know for sure, but 32 is too much for this era board.  It
could be only 8K but it looks too new.  What year did univac becime sperry
univac?  The board is only as old as that date, or less.  Then if you can
look at the silkscreen on the ttl chips for dates.
Bill

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021, 12:26 AM Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic <