[vcf-midatlantic] Original Macintosh Architecture Questions

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jun 24 16:41:53 UTC 2021

  Though we've branched out quite a bit, minicomputers, mainframes, and
supercomputers are the primary focus.  It largely drops off before the
terms "server" and "workstation" came into common use, so we never
(ever) say "servers".  Almost none of them were used in roles that we
would now attribute to servers.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ