[vcf-midatlantic] Original Macintosh Architecture Questions

Christian Liendo cliendo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 17:27:59 UTC 2021

I went to an Origin 2000/Onyx2 training back in 1997. I think 97.

It was at the building that is now the Computer History Museum.

Most of the people I met were with the military and oil and gas.

The US government had a lot of SGIs.

In fact for a while, we used to look for parts on the gov auctions.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 1:18 PM Andrew Diller via vcf-midatlantic