[vcf-midatlantic] Volunteers for Consignment Staffing - VCF East 2021

Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 23:48:26 UTC 2021

All,

I'm looking for volunteers to staff the consignment area, during VCF East,
2021. We have three times the space for consignment that we had in 2019,
which should be great. But, to avoid the long lines that we have had in the
past, we'd like to have 3 volunteers working the room, during Friday,
Saturday, and Sunday, at all times.

I'm looking for folks to sign up for one or more of the following 2.5 hour
shifts, for each day:

8:30 11:00
11:00 13:30
13:30 16:00
16:00 18:30

Please send me questions, or let me know what shifts you'd like to work. If
you can, please give me a first and second choice for shifts, in case we're
already full for that slot.

Responsibilities will include sales, answering questions, and crowd
control, should that be an issue.

I hope that everyone else is as excited about VCF East as I am!

Thanks!
- Alex