[vcf-midatlantic] Upcoming VCF events

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Mar 3 23:14:10 UTC 2021

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 5:59 PM W. Bryan Caudle via vcf-midatlantic <

> Any chance of having a one day repair workshop on the Opposite Day from
> the swap meet?  I don’t know if it would be practical or not, just thinking
> about those of us who are far away and making a weekend of it.  Thanks for
> all you are doing to keep things going!

Hello Bryan,

That's a great idea! Yes. We can do a repair workshop on the "opposite day"
of the swapmeet. If it rains on the 24th, then that will be the repair
workshop, if it doesn't then the repair workshop will be on the 25th. I
will just need to confirm that we can use the CDL area. 9032A isn't
available on the 24th due to a Shipwreck museum symposium. It is also
Marconi Day at InfoAge on the 24th. Not sure what the plans are for the
museums on that day.