[vcf-midatlantic] Upcoming VCF events

Adam Michlin adam.michlin at vcfed.org
Thu Mar 4 13:37:39 UTC 2021

Some of my happiest memories were of the De Anza Swap Meet (in Silicon
Valley proper at De Anza College) and the Lawrence Livermore Swap Meet
(more East Bay) in the 90s.

Watching the consignment at East grow and grow over the last years, I
dreamed of VCF bringing something like those Swap Meet experiences
back to life. Proof of concept, in the middle of the pandemic, makes
me even more convinced that not only will it be popular, but it will
continue to grow.

The joy of the impulse buy is a very strong motivator. eBay.. blech.

    -Adam

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 8:11 AM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic