[vcf-midatlantic] Flyer for upcoming swapmeet in New Jersey

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 18:34:01 UTC 2021

Hello!
I am working on this with a partner, one of the two other fellows who
go with me to the VCF East events.
But one year I did take a cab to the show, and promptly walked back.
It was not that long. In fact it was worth the walk because the
problem of waiting for the train was the bigger problem.

My only other problem is where to put what I do obtain, as I am still
storage space challenged.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 2:25 PM Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic