[vcf-midatlantic] MicroVAX-11 for sale

VAXman at tmesis.org VAXman at tmesis.org
Sat Mar 20 13:26:21 UTC 2021

>From comp.os.vms posting:

Newsgroups: comp.os.vms
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 15:21:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FS:  MicroVAX II system
From: abrsvc <dansabrservices at yahoo.com>

Desk side system (BA23 box) for sale.  System boots up and works as expected with VMS V5.3.

13Mb main memory and single HD looks like RA81 to VMS.

4MM tape drive installed. Adapters to MMJ connected and included.

One side of the base is broken off on the right front.  Other than that, the unit is in good condition.

Too heavy to ship.  Located in Milford Ma. area.
 I'm willing to meet 1/2 way for those farther away.

Dan

P.S.  I have spare parts for this if interested (CPU cards, Memory cards, etc.)