[vcf-midatlantic] Identifying C64 motherboards

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 23:19:14 UTC 2021

It's quite a bit of information to weed through, but you may be able to
narrow the revision of C64 you have by comparing it to others who have
entered their C64 into this public registry.

Commodore 64 (C64) Preservation Project
<https://c64preservation.com/dp.php?pg=registry>

If you find many that have the same physical features, colors, looks as the
one you have, and have the same revision designation, then you can consider
it a public consensus as to what revision you have.

As for rarity, it's still anybody's guess for the most part. Ebay prices
generally do not correlate to revision because most people don't specify
revision numbers in their ads.

Jeff Salzman

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 7:12 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <