[vcf-midatlantic] Identifying C64 motherboards

Alexander Pierson ajpierson1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 02:35:59 UTC 2021

 >One question isn’t there a database that may have serial numbers for each of the different versions?

There is the C64 registry.  However, because Commodore inconsistently assembled their machines, and performed all sorts of refurbishment of defective units, you see mismatched builds that aren't necessarily indicative of a specific year.

https://c64preservation.com/index.php/registry

There is also one for the VIC-20:
https://cbmvic.net/registry

-Alexander 'Z' Pierson
    On Sunday, March 28, 2021, 8:51:11 PM EDT, Sentrytv via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:

 One question isn’t there a database that may have serial numbers for each of the different versions?

Sent from: