[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report 2021-03-31

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 23:53:00 UTC 2021

That's great news... and a LOT of people! Hopefully they will tell other
people about the museum and generate more interest.

Were they all notified about the upcoming swap meet, in case they may have
been interested in buying their own vintage computer someday. :)

Jeff Salzman

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 7:38 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <