[vcf-midatlantic] Needed SD card solutions for museum

Glenn Roberts glenn.f.roberts at gmail.com
Sat May 8 01:31:26 UTC 2021

Jeff: suggest you join the SEBHC list.  we're a very active group supporting the H8 and H89.  Lots of expertise there including former employees of Heath and the supporting vendor community.

https://groups.google.com/g/sebhc

strong signal to noise ratio on the list.

We have an extensive library of disk images but it's always worth archiving more.  Come to that list or contact me off the VCF list for more details on how to capture the images you have and/or resources and pointers to get your '89 humming.

- Glenn