[vcf-midatlantic] Value of Air Compressor in CDL workshop

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at gmail.com
Mon May 10 16:07:32 UTC 2021

Have any of you tried sand/soda/shell blasting with your compressor?  I ask
because I have a working, but very ugly, Heath H9 terminal.  Corrosion has
worked under a lot of the gray and black paint.  I'd like to blast the metal
clean and repaint the whole thing.  I have no experience but it seems like
it would be better than many hours spent with wire wheel, sandpaper and
whatever else.

Bill S.