[vcf-midatlantic] Mac IIci, dead after power on

David Riley fraveydank at gmail.com
Mon May 10 20:26:59 UTC 2021

That's actually annoyingly common with some IIci/IIcx/Q700 supplies. There's (IIRC) a bad cap issue with the trickle standby supply that's not terrible to fix, though you might do better just looking up a new PSU. I think I gave my working one away to VCF folks when I moved in a big box o' busted IIci parts.

If you can't find the fix procedure online, let me know, I can try to see if I have it bookmarked.

- Dave