[vcf-midatlantic] Value of Air Compressor in CDL workshop

Bruce freemab222 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 12:21:53 UTC 2021

Martin,

Typical flexible air hoses are fine, within their pressure ratings.

However, if you ever decide to plumb the room with rigid piping, be aware
that there are a number of anecdotal accounts that PVC and similar plastics
are not suited to the purpose and may explode, sending shrapnel around the
room.  If you need sources for these anecdotes, I can ask around.

Bruce
NJ

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 6:01 PM Martin Flynn via vcf-midatlantic <