[vcf-midatlantic] GSA lighthouse offices available

Christian Liendo cliendo at gmail.com
Mon May 17 12:17:35 UTC 2021

I have done work at some of them (USCG reservist), some of them get
flooded and I think the salty air is not that great for computers .

It would be cool to have an event there, but not store or keep
computers there for a prolonged period of time.

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 6:28 PM Sentrytv via vcf-midatlantic