[vcf-midatlantic] GSA lighthouse offices available

laurakid laurakid7 at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 01:17:50 UTC 2021

I didn’t know!  I would be so down for that!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, May 17, 2021, 6:34 PM, Gregg Levine via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:

Hello!
Doesn't InfoAge have a shelter? I've been down the steps shown where
the passage is that brings us to the major exhibit space but not down
those steps. There are offices above, which have them barred off.

But both are good.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 10:47 AM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic