[vcf-midatlantic] Bernoulli Drives needed in working condition

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Tue May 18 14:50:40 UTC 2021

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 10:30 AM Bruce via vcf-midatlantic <

> Bernoulli disks are magnetic media, no?
> Wouldn't a bulk tape eraser be a more secure means of erasing these
> cartridges?

For some reason she wants to review the data. Perhaps she might want to
save some of it? In any case, it seems that it is better to look through
what is there and erase the files instead of doing a bulk type eraser. As
Dave pointed out this may make them useless.