[vcf-midatlantic] Bernoulli Drives needed in working condition

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Tue May 18 15:02:58 UTC 2021

The donation came with the original documentation and driver disk for the
card. It just didn't have the ISA card. If we can find the same card on
eBay, then we should be good with the driver. It's also unknown if the
driver disk is readable. Should be trivial to fire up the IBM PC in the
museum and do a DIR to assess its contents in the meantime.

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 10:57 AM Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic <