[vcf-midatlantic] Volunteers need for VCF East 2021! Volunteer Registration

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri May 21 14:07:50 UTC 2021

Interested in volunteering for VCF East?
Volunteers are the backbone of making the show run smoothly.

This year, I'm creating a registration form to streamline volunteer
support. I'm looking for volunteers for all areas of VCF East. The show
doesn't happen without volunteer support, so let me know where and when you
can help.

Fill out this registration form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0yru702BssSMu8o_B9OemqYGe20HmXvpvv9EQ04d334V0HA/viewform?usp=sf_link

It's much appreciated!
Thanks so much!

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org