[vcf-midatlantic] Help with reversing some x86 code

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Sun May 23 13:52:04 UTC 2021

All –

                Not sure I sent this to the list previously, but I’ve been working on a project on-and-off (http://cini.classiccmp.org/hal.htm) and could use some help from someone who’s very familiar with x86 code to give me the last push. The project page has the background and a link to the listing file with my detailed comments. This program bridges not only the original development of MS-DOS, but also the use of TOPS-10/TOPS-20.

                So, if anyone can help with this, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Rich

--

Rich Cini