[vcf-midatlantic] A group of speakers confirmed for VCF East 2022

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Nov 12 22:00:00 UTC 2021

We have a group of speakers for VCF East 2022 ...
.
.
.
.
.
The Commodorians! To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the C64, Former
Commodore engineers will be having a 2 hour gaggle-fest recalling stories
about their days at Commodore! So far confirmed are Bil Herd and Dave
Haynie! If you saw their gaggle-fest for VCF East 2020 virtual show, then
you will know what I'm talking about. This will same type of fun times 10!
Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime event!

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org