[vcf-midatlantic] OT - Projector upgrade to 9059 classroom

Martin Flynn maflynn at theflynn.org
Sat Nov 20 15:32:17 UTC 2021

CDL received a Mitsubishi  FL7000U projector as a donation.  Also have
the Chief Ceiling Mount, and all of the signal cables + two spare lamps

Plan is to deploy it in the 9059 Classroom, however we need a 16:9 ratio
screen screen as it won't work well with the existing 4:3 Radio screen,

Before making one from scratch, is anyone aware of a 16:9 screen around
150" x 84"  that we can press into service?

Link:
https://www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/Mitsubishi_FL7000U_1080P_LCD_Installation_Projector.html

Martin