[vcf-midatlantic] VCF 2021 T-shirts Reorder

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Nov 25 01:23:32 UTC 2021

Since the 2021 design was so popular, I put in a re-order.

For those that didn't get a VCF 2021 t-shirt or your size was sold out, I
put in a reorder for the 2021 t-shirt.

I may not get all design colors by Festivus (likely only green), because of
shipping delays this time of year with the holidays, but I will definitely
get it by the next repair workshop January 8 & 9 at InfoAge.

If you want a t-shirt and won't make it to InfoAge, but will be going to
the System Source Repair Workshop on January 29 & 30, then let me know and
I will bring your size t-shirt to that repair workshop.

There is another event that I'm announcing soon at InfoAge on February 26
where you will have an opportunity to buy one. Also of course VCF East 2022
which is April 22, 23, 24.

There will be no more re-orders after this one, so get this t-shirt while
supplies last!

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org