[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for working 5.25" 1.2MB drive to borrow/rent

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 19:35:47 UTC 2021

John,
The guest registration PC at Kennett Classic is a Win 3.1 system with a 1.2
(5 1/4")and 1.44 (3.5") drives.  It's in Kennett Square PA which is about
40 minutes from you.  Feel free to drive down and use this system to copy
your disks to 3.5" and from there you can copy to a modern machine.
Bill Degnan
kennettclassic.com

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 2:07 PM John Heritage via vcf-midatlantic <