[vcf-midatlantic] Get your Festivus Tickets!

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:46:03 UTC 2021

Hello!
I haven't forgotten to signup for the Saturday only portion of the
event. That's coming up on Wednesday.  But I won't be bringing
something to work on. I'm more interested in what the people will be
bringing for sale. When it comes to food items, I'm a burgers and
fries sort of person. To drink it's usually large quantities of Coca
Cola. Do you, Jeff, want me to put something down on the Festivus page
(spreadsheet)?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 1:01 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic