[vcf-midatlantic] I hope everyone is ok after Ida

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 16:09:12 UTC 2021

Hello!
I certainly hope your okay there Andy. I'm fine, however the subway
is, ah, taking a break today. I heard about it on the extended form of
the News on Channel Four.

David there are reports that there were monsters seen by your place
last night, enjoying the rain.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 11:47 AM Andy Meyer via vcf-midatlantic

> This woke me up, it was about a mile from my house:
>
> https://abc7ny.com/house-explosion-rahway-new-jersey-pseg/10993898/
>
> Andy
>
> On Thu, Sep 2, 2021, 11:11 AM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <
>
> > Just checking to see is people are good.

During the discussions, Perry offers his usual good points on why he
can't plead self-defense anymore for his client, Paul grumbles that
the case resembles a a big mess, and that was before that idiot
Holcombe got involved. Della, with Duke asleep on her lap, offers, a
"Paul why did you call Holcombe that? Even the Doctor's staff will
agree that the cop is, well, full of stuff that smells bad, but that
term?" The Doctor looks at Perry, he's got Junior asleep on his lap,
"Actually Della the group knows why Paul used that term. And that's a
polite thought for that boob.", outside it's pouring rain, and the two
lions are watching it rain. The 9 tigers are well spread out all over
the office, including the one used by the clerk. And then, "Actually
Perry from what you've told me about the case, and what happened, I'd
say your proceeding with alacrity." from The Doctor and Perry Mason an
unpublished memoir..