[vcf-midatlantic] I hope everyone is ok after Ida

David Riley fraveydank at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 17:46:53 UTC 2021

> On Sep 2, 2021, at 11:27 AM, Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:
>
> On 9/2/21 11:10 AM, Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
>> Just checking to see is people are good.
>
>  Lots of flooding around Pittsburgh, but we're ok here.

Man, I would have loved to see what the river looked like from the bridge over the gorge in New Kensington, though. That must have been a sight.  Glad you're OK.

We had a tornado touch down near us between Arnold and Annapolis, miraculously no one was injured except for the roof of the gym of my wife's old high school.  Ironically, there were also tornados pretty close to Philadelphia, where we lived until about a year ago.  There is no escape, I guess.

- Dave