[vcf-midatlantic] I hope everyone is ok after Ida

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Thu Sep 2 17:59:13 UTC 2021

On 9/2/21 12:34 PM, Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> On 9/2/21 11:10 AM, Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
>> Just checking to see is people are good.
>>
> My section of Monroe Twp is an island but considering we're sitting on
> 14"+ of water still dry in my neighborhood. No idea how Jamesburg or
> Helmetta are doing. Both are nearby. I'm hoping Spotswood and Englistown
> are open if I need to go anywhere.

Advisory: Flood Warning until 05:30PM

Dear Neil Cherry,
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly has issued a

* Flood Warning for... Central Middlesex County in northern New Jersey...

* Until 530 PM EDT.

* At 120 PM EDT, gauge reports indicated flooding was ongoing.

* For Manalapan Brook at Spotswood: At 12:15pm the stage was 19.06 feet. Flood Stage is 19 feet.

* AFFECTED AREAS: MIDDLESEX, NJ

Instructions:
Turn around...don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood deaths occur in vehicles.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com