[vcf-midatlantic] I hope everyone is ok after Ida

Dylan Servilla dservilla at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 19:49:48 UTC 2021

Yesterday was my first day of in-person classes back at Rutgers. Route 18
and low-lying land near the Raritan are flooded, which has disrupted
university operations. Some dorms had to be evacuated, commuters were
stranded on campus, the buses are more of a mess than usual, and the first
football game was postponed, but nothing too bad has happened to me besides
getting drenched last night. All of my classes were canceled today.

Not an encouraging return to in-person classes. :)

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 11:11 AM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <