[vcf-midatlantic] I hope everyone is ok after Ida

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Thu Sep 2 22:10:30 UTC 2021

On 9/2/21 11:10 AM, Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Just checking to see is people are good.

The Kingston/Princeton/canal/Sourlands got hammered. Some of my Friends
took pictures of Amwell/Millstone near the canal and Rocky Hill. Several
feet of water (climbing up Coppermine rd). The damage to the roads there
are bad. They're still under water. Lamberville is a royal mess, took out
the roads, small bridges and the water main. Neshanic similar. So that's
the Raritan Valle (Manville & Somerville too), Black River, & North Branch.
I'm pretty sure I haven't even made a ding is the damage locally.

I'm just counting my blessings that I'm sitting at home safe typing this
in.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com