[vcf-midatlantic] InfoAge (was: I hope everyone is ok after Ida)

Bruce freemab222 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 22:21:18 UTC 2021

I live 3 miles from InfoAge.  I got only 2.5" rain in my yard, and there
was no flooding discernable in Neptune by 10:30 AM today.

InfoAge is on a bluff overlooking the Shark River Inlet, so is not in any
particular danger from that river.  There is a downhill slope on the west
side, Monmouth Blvd., but InfoAge is slightly elevated relative to that.  I
expect that InfoAge is fine, but haven't gone to check.  Perhaps there's
somebody there who knows.

Bruce
NJ

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 3:17 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <