[vcf-midatlantic] Marketing and Advertising for VCF East 2021!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Sep 3 20:04:04 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

So I need your help with marketing and advertising for VCF East 2021.
Adam handles the Facebook groups, Twitter and Instagram, but we need help
in other areas.

We want members who are "part of the community" in different mailing lists
and other online groups to help us spread the word. That means groups that
you post to frequently and the members of that group are familiar with you
as a member of that group.

If you are interested in helping, then please let me know where you can
post so that I can see if we already have that area covered.
I created a Google Sheet to keep track of where I have been posting the
newest ads:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EzZFryhrGyb4BSc8IR6-4zyq_Da3s1cq4-OSreOC9S4/edit?usp=sharing

For example, I have already covered:
Lemon64.com
LemonAmiga.com
Bil Herd's The Coriolis Effect Weekly Live YouTube Stream.

Here is our 8 1/2 x 11 flyer:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GsmXLA2vIsBFWTcmMJLZfq1OQlxmShBU/view?usp=sharing

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org