[vcf-midatlantic] VCF Hoodies reorder!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Sep 16 21:49:11 UTC 2021

OK.
So I'm ready to order the hoodies and will order them tomorrow to make sure
that they will be there in time for VCF East.
They will be Gilden Heavy Blend, which is 8oz and a 50% cotton,
50% polyester blend.
This is a bit lighter material than the first batch that we did 5 years ago
which was 9.3oz and Gilden Dry Blend.
It will be better for cooler weather such as in the fall or early morning
in places like California.
It will have the VCF logo on the chest of it with a diameter of 11 inches.
The price will be $35 which is the same as before.

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org