[vcf-midatlantic] Workshop related....

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Fri Sep 17 02:04:04 UTC 2021

On 9/16/21 9:29 PM, Martin Flynn via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> While Verizon deployed the new fiber for our FiOS internet, I spend a bit of time working on the previously donated  Hexacon
> Therm-O-Trac 1002 soldering stations.
>
> We have 6  working units, cosmetic cleanup pending.
>
> http://compdecon.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_1525-scaled.jpg
>
> CAGE  3439,   NSN 01-178-4678.

Martin thanks for taking care of that. :-)

Just so folks know, we need a few for the Learn to Solder tables. So some are reserved
for that. I'll also have Learn to Solder kits that can be purchased. These are not like
Jonathan's kits. Jonathan will have his kits for purchase and we can teach soldering
and reading a schematic for those that need it. I'm not going to have solder to spare
so I'll not be able to share with those who purchase Jonathan's kits, sorry. I'll have
my PT69-5 board I'll be soldering. :-)

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com