[vcf-midatlantic] Adam Rosen’s Macintoshes on display at The American Computer and Robotics Museum

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Sep 20 23:24:56 UTC 2021

Adam Rosen who passed away in 2019 was a Macintosh enthusiast and had
hosted the vintagemacmuseum website. His father Robert Rosen sent me this
press release about his collection being on display in Montana:

https://vcfed.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/ACRM-Opens-Vintage-Mac-Museum-Exhibit-8-26-2021.pdf

He wanted me to share it with our members and the vintage computer
community.

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org